Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love Package: from the lovely, UK.


Hello lovelies,

The other day I got a package in the mail from an amazing friend in the UK so I thought I'd share the contents with you on here. (:

I had never tried Soap and Glory before so I was super excited when she gave me a selection of travel sized products!
Next I got the Barry M lip paint in 147, which has been raved about heaps by youtube gurus. It's the perfect barbie pink. (:She gave me a couple of eyeshadows to try out from GOSH and BeautyUK.Some masks! :D
I gorgeous pearl necklace,and a silk floral scarf from Primark.This is perhaps my favourite item of them all; a super cute makeup bag.
*mini heart attack* Isn't it adorable?I bought this key chain from Equip for $9, just so you know. :)
Thanks for everything Lucy, I love it!
Can't wait to do more swaps with other people in the future. ♥
x.

4 comments:

  1. aww what a lovely swap! i'm completely in love with the necklace & makeup bag :)
    cute post hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura: Yeah, i LOVE the makeup bag <3
    Thanks! x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelyyyy) all the things are lovelyyy enough)

    ReplyDelete