Friday, April 30, 2010

Face of the day, oh yay.



On the face:
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer in 'NC30'.
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Powder in 'Natural'.

On the peepers:
  • 4U2 eyeshadow duo in 'Happening'. (The light side) On lid.
  • MAC 'Romp' eyeshadow in crease.
  • GOSH 'Girlie Green' trio for highlight (the white colour).
  • Australis Creme liner in 'Clear Topaz' on upper lashline and outer waterline.
  • Rimmel Extreme Definition liner duo in 'Showstopper'. The white side used on inner waterline.
  • Rimmel Glam Eyes Flirt Mascara.


4 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO PRETTY!! I love your really natural look. I have tried it personally but everyone says i look better with the bright colours and stuff. My nickname from all my friend is barbie if that totally doesn't give anything away, right?! LOL. I love your necklace set up in your room, would you possibly do a room tour on youtube. I miss your youtube videos!!! You dont them much anymore :( Im sure you have your reasons and are busy with school!! LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jordy: Thankyou (:
    I'm jealous. I wish I could pull of bright colours like you do. Haha and cute nickname!

    I'll do a room tour once my rooms done. (the other side is a complete mess right now LOL).
    Aww, thanks. I've had the flu for the past two weeks so I haven't been able to make videos lately - but I will.

    HAHA I got a formspring comment saying how stupid I sound in my latest video and I'm like i CLEARLY said I was still sick and sound like a man lol. :P

    Thanks, I'm really loving just having the one blog for everything. Makes life simple. Im going to follow you on here btw, just remembered. :)

    x.

    ReplyDelete